Class 4 - Mrs George
Welcome to Class 4 - Year 5/6
Class teacher: Mrs L George
Other adults: Mrs B Murray and Mrs D Marsh
Homework: Usually issued each Friday to be returned the following Thursday - content includes: maths, spellings or grammar.
In addition, topic homework is set.
P.E. takes place each Monday and Thursday.
Long term overview for Year A with medium term planning and topic webs for Year's 5 & 6.
Mrs L George
Assistant Head/Class 4 Teacher
- Years 5 & 6 Topic 1- Who were the best builders.pdf
- Years 5 & 6 Topic 2- How do plants survive.pdf
- Years 5 & 6 Topic 3- Why do people go on a quest.pdf
- Years 5 & 6 Topic 4- How have the Mayans influenced life today.pdf
- Years 5 & 6 Topic 5- How can you slow things down.pdf
- Long Term Plan years 5-6 Cycle A