Glazebury C of E Primary School Uniform
- Skirt or Pinafore in Navy Blue
- Trousers in Black
- Polo Shirts in Light/Pale Blue (logo shirts are available or plain is fine)
- Cardigan or Jumper in Royal Blue (logo shirts are available or plain is fine)
- Summer Dresses – Blue Check
- Socks or tights in Navy Blue or White
- Shoes – any sensible shoes in black. Not more than 1” heel
NO trainers or open toe sandals
- Hair accessories – all long hair must be tied up for school. Any hair accessories must be plain and sensible.
- No jewellery - other than small, round, plain gold ear studs, no more than one earing is allowed in each ear.
- Please can you avoid "extreme" haircuts/styles during term time.
- White P.E top or plain white T-shirt
- Navy Blue shorts
- Black pimsoles
- Indoor P.E kits should be kept in school ina drawstring bag for the full half-term and then taken home to be washed.
- Plain white polo shirt
- Black shorts
If it's cold the children may, if they wish, wear black jogging bottoms and sweatshirt. children should not wear their outdoor trainers for indoor P.E. This kit should be brought in each week for the outdoor P.E. lesson and then taken home.
- All clothes and belongings must be clearly marked with the child's name.
- nail varnish and transfers are not allowed.
- long hair must be tied back for all P.E. lessons.
- The school cannot accept responsibility if clothing and valuables are lost.
- If studs are being worn then these must be removed for P.E. (at own risk) or plasters (provided by parents) must be worn.
All uniform is available from,